December 12, 2011

buy my book!

Well, seeing as I suck with timing and all that, looks like my book is available for purchase!

It's 1881, the fiftieth anniversary of the founding of Chroniker City, the global hub of technological advancement in the modern world. Based off the British coast, the city is home to the most prestigious polytechnic university worldwide, a center of mechanical ingenuity teaching everything from clockwork mechanics and thermodynamics to electromagnetism and electricity.

Petra Wade, self-taught clockwork engineer, dreams of one day becoming a member of the Guild, an elite group of inventors and innovators who envision a future fueled by technology, but her ambitions will only come to fruition if she can find a way into the illustrious university—an institution reserved for men only. When she meets Emmerich Goss, an accomplished engineer newly recruited into the Guild, Petra discovers that he needs help building a top-secret, government-sanctioned automaton, and she is just the girl to help him.

Together, they craft the clockwork giant, and as the deadline for its completion nears, Petra finds that she can love more than gears and mainsprings.

You can buy it at Amazon here.
At Barnes & Noble here.
And at Smashwords here.

And hopefully by the end of the week you will be able to purchase it at the Sony Reader store, Kobo store, and the Apple iStore. I’ll be sure to add the links when the time comes. But if you want it right now, you can get a compatible version from Smashwords.

The official paperback will be available early next week from Amazon and Createspace, but you can get a copy from Lulu right now, if you’re so inclined. Just click here.

If you’ve read the book, would you please rate and review it on the above websites? It would be much appreciated.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, congratulations! This is so exciting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Brooke. I'll reference the links here and do a spotlight reminder at my blog tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hip, hip, hooray! I'm going to buy a copy when I get my new Kindle for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I just got a Nook, I'm buying it! :)

    ReplyDelete